Jonna Spilbor is one of the very few members of the elite College for DUI Defense. Yet, with all this wealth of experience, our fees are affordable – sometimes far less than our competitors. But unlike our competitors, we never compromise on your representation. If you’ve been charged with drunk driving, drugged driving, driving with your ability impaired by alcohol, driving while ability impaired by drugs, a DMV regulation violation, a DMV refusal to take a chemical test, if you have received a simple traffic ticket or if the DMV is threatening to take your drivers license FOR LIFE because you fall into the “lifetime revocation” regulations, there is only thing you need to know – our number! 845-485-4394.
Your DWI Defense Attorney is Right Here
Call Now: (845) 485-4DWI
So, you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Driving under the influence (DUI) or similar charges. Chances are if you are stopped and suspected of DWI, within an average of sixteen minutes from being pulled over, you will be handcuffed and escorted to the backseat of the police car. Naturally, you have questions. What do I do now? Do I have a defense? Will I lose my job? Will I lose my license? Will I go to jail? Of course, the Law Office of Jonna M. Spilbor, located in Poughkeepsie NY, has answers. Attorney Jonna M. Spilbor, and her experienced staff, knows how to get the best possible results from the worst situations. When you’re in trouble and have been charged with DWI, The Right Law Firm is Right Here.
- Let’s get started: First, know this: DWI arrests can happen to anybody. They happen to the person who had 2 glasses of wine at dinner just as they happen to the driver who felt “fine” to drive after waiting a certain amount of time since their last drink. Also, know that we represent everyone equally. From doctors to teachers to truck drivers to stay at home moms, no one is immune for being arrested, and everyone deserves the best defense.
- Regardless of your individual circumstances, there are a few things every driver should know in the event they find themselves in this situation. View our “DWI Guide” to help answer some of your pressing questions.
Legal Lowdown, Podcasts & more
DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) AND RELATED OFFENSES
- DRINKING AND DRIVING PROGRAM (DDP)
- VICTIM IMPACT PANEL
- DMV REGULATIONS
- LICENSE REVOCATIONS/SUSPENSIONS
- ACD (ADJOURNMENT IN CONTEMPLATION OF DISMISSAL)
- INTERIM PROBATION